Thursday, January 10, 2002


Life is fairly pointless to for me. It's a constant cycle of getting captured by Bowser, getting rescued by men who lust after me either due to my looks or wealth, and baking cakes. Any involvement I have in a game is fairly limited. I reinforce the bad stereotype that women are helpless beings. I am made of sugar and spice and everything nice, yet incapable of inteligent thought. Such is the life of Peach.



I am a hip critter. I showed up fasionably late with Super Mario World and have started launching your own career since then. In maybe 10-15 years, my popularity will rival Mario's. Not that I'm competing with him. He's my bud. I'm good at getting and keeping friends, and they value me for that. After all, who else would carry them on their back through ice, fire, and rain? Sometimes I think I'm taken for granted, but I know that my friends have my back. Of course they do. Who would screw over Yoshi?


What Super Mario Bros character are you?

yaaaay, yoshi

No comments: