Thursday, February 14, 2002

Agh, since I can only sign on for 3-minute periods, I'm gonna blog. It's a bunch less annoying and much easier to hide =)

I wonder what would happen if I died in a dream...would I dream of the afterlife, wake up, yell like crazy, or actually pass some spiritual barrier? Also, if I really enjoyed falling, would I enjoy my fall off a cliff until the last second before death? I once dreamed I jumped off an airplane (with my dad and brother, i think). Oh yea, while jumping, without a parachute, i continually yelled "wheeeeeeeeeeee! ^_^". Anyway, I almost allowed myself to land on a concrete roof, but I chickened out and blinked; i opened my eyes to a slew of cushions on the roof. I knew I was dreaming, and I knew that I wasn't ready to die, in real life or in my dream world. Ah, don't worry, I'll get around to it one of these days.

sigh...i am worthy for neither life nor death. And, for some of you, I'm just not worthy.

No comments: