Monday, September 16, 2002

Oh, right, maybe it's a good thing i may not be around for most of my step-sibling's life... i'm such a crappy sister... =P No, really... I do such mean things to andrew... i dunno how he puts up with me... I antagonize him for my own amusement (and he thinks i'm serious), I'm especially sarcastic towards him because he hates it, i interrupt him (because it particularly annoys him), i yell for no reason (just to piss him off), i can create hysteria while he's working (i did that once when his contact became stuck in his eye.... now he won't wear contacts... i don't know whether those two facts are correlated, but i'm blaming myself anyway), i insult him when i'm angry (someone remind me to tell him that i'm not serious when i say things; he oftentimes takes me seriously when i'm not, and blows me off when i'm being serious), i'm messy, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. I'm sure the list of grievances against myself against my brother goes on and on, but thinking about it makes me want to smack myself in the head harder than i just have. Whoooooops, i forgot why i was up... test today. >.<, ha.

No comments: