Sunday, September 15, 2002

Yay, my uncle came and visited today =) He's having problems at home and is going to be coming here 'bout every week or so. With my grandma home, my step-mom around, seka's continuous calls, sean's random calls, the continual mention of my aunts', and my uncle's frequent visits, I'm getting a stronger sense of family...it's great! =D
I'm so lucky...

Hum... I was listening to my dad and my uncle talk things over and i, again, came to the conclusion that HUMANS ARE CRUEL. And i wonder if this works... i am cruel, therefore, i'm human? nah, that doesn't work. does it?

On a different note (yea?), I think the reason the new-child thing is so shocking to me is because my dad was continually insulting her and talking about sending my step-mom back to the Philippines. Of course, that's out of the question now. =)

No comments: