Friday, December 10, 2010

I am totally swooning over the nOir for DC comics collection. It is just. so. awesome. JUSTSOAWESOME

I love their campaign:

Everything is modeled to die for.

Here is my list of must-haves from this collection:

OK, to do this right, you need like 10 of these long catwoman claws. That's gonna cost a pretty penny because they're $280 each. But what are you going to do with less than 10 of these? I mean, I guess you could do like Nicki Minaj does, but... really you need 10.


You've got a little something on your finger. Oh, it's just GOTHAM CITY, NO BIGGIE! My bf thinks this is brilliant, and I do say, I must agree!

This batgirl/batman cuff bracelet is totally gorgeous and amaaaaazing! Maybe if you wear it and then raise your arm in the air, batgirl/batman will mistake it for the bat signal and come to your aid! One can only hope.

AHHHHH!!!!!! This wonder woman cuff is so divine. You know when you go into the mall and put on a golden cuff and pretend to block lasers it and make corresponding "pew pew!" sounds? I know I am not the only one that does that. With this nOir cuff, it will be all the more convincing! You'll need two though... $185 each, geez!

Well, that concludes my must-have nOir for DC Comics list! "But, April!", you might say,"You don't have anything from Superman! Could it be that you're a Batman fangirl and if it was Batman vs. Superman you'd pick Batman all the way?" And the answer is...... well, duh!

No comments: