Sunday, September 30, 2001

Church today; I daydreamed =(. Bad April!! I was just stuck on certain idea, which inevitably lead to another, and these ideas lead me to be so blinded with fury that I wasn't paying attention to my religious duties. My ideas left me so shaken that I'm afraid they influenced my thoughts about the real subjects, although these people did not actually commit the misdemeanors of which I was thinking. Hmmmm, i should streamline my thoughts more carefully. I'm afraid the sermon didn't affect me as much as it should have today =(. Oh well. The effect of my evil thinking has worn off by now, so I don't have as much to say as I thought I did earlier. Brendan's right, these things never come out the way they are supposed to.

Uggggggh, I remember why I intensely dislike having crushes on people. I tend to dissect every conversation (even the 2-word ones) i have with that person, until the phrase or word becomes completely meaningless. It's too much work! Forget it, I'm going to stick with the guys-are-evil mindset; i'm too lazy for anything else. Nyeh =P

I didn't getta visit Steve today =( Awww. He's sending me some Kuraki Mai songs right now, so I guess he doesn't mind too much. Turns out he only stays at the apartment from Monday-Friday and comes back for the weekends. I guess that's not toooooo bad.

My step-mom showed me how to make turon? toron? Tuuron? today. Yum! =) It's uncooked-cooked-banana, brown sugar, and cheese wrapped in egg-roll wrapping thingies and fried. Daaaaaang, it tastes SOOOOO GOOOOD!!!!!! hehehe

Hrm, it turns out Chris is table-sitting for Ecology Club with Neil, Jeff, and I on Monday so I have the perfect chance to kick him! Mwahahahahahaha. Eiagh, that seven-sins test was right, wrath is a major problem. Darn Brendan. Ha, Andrew's griping because all the table-sitters are asian except for Lisa, she's half. Too bad for him.

Back to homework! Bleh =(

No comments: