Saturday, September 29, 2001

Steve's moving this Wednesday =( I can't believe it! I want to visit him and watch a movie (anime, mind you) before he moves, but I don't know if it's going to happen. Awwwww, I hope I'll be able to go and chat, at the least. Hey, why didn't anybody else know about this?!

My step-mom and brother are playing Tekken 2 =/ Yikes..am I the only one who thinks that its cool/weird? hahaha, the girl my step-mom is playing as looks like me, if I were 10 years older and a streetfighting prostitute. Come on, who else can fight in high heels?

I chaired for MUN at Santa Margarita today. Eaaaaaagh, so boring! The only interesting part was playing "heads-up seven up," and even that wasn't terribly exciting. However, I am looking forward to chairing at the Los Alamitos conference again. That is good stuff. Unfortunately, my brother doesn't want to be the legal in my committee =(. He's finally getting to that I'm-too-macho-to-love-my-sister stage >.< NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! It can't be! ::sobs:: Aggh, haha =) On a different note, my dad berated me for hours about being late to MUN and being as responsible as I should be. I wouldn't be disturbed if he weren't pointing out the truth. Geeeez, I hate it when my dad's right! :P ::grumble::

Awww, the streetfighting prostitute lost this time around. Darn.

When I listen to music and sing with it, I feel like I'm moving with the music, being carried along the current. but when I'm simply listening to music, I feel like I'm an observer, standing still as everything flows around me. Hmmmm, I'll state the idea more eloquently another time. I'm too lazy at the moment.

Errrrrr, someone remind me to kick Chris on Monday.

AWWWWWWWWWWW, i don't know if I can to go Les Mis on Friday =( My dad's a bit fussy about letting me go places this time of year >.< Dunno if I can shell out the money. Rats, I really wanted to see Les Mis! Geez freakin'.

No comments: