Tuesday, November 06, 2001

Woooooooooooooooow, I haven't blogged in a while! Geh, I'm so tired -_- My piano teacher expects me to practice 3 hours a day. I dunno if I have any extra time without a heck of a lot of drawbacks.....::sigh:: How the heck does Kevin keep up with 2 instruments?? I quit violin because I couldn't keep up with both (well, plus the financial issue). I ended up being slightly good at piano and mediocre at violin.

I miss my mom. Even though I saw her only a couple weeks ago, I miss her. I don't know if I miss having my mom around or I miss the idea of having a mom around.

I reaaally love sacral music. The only reason I go to the 6:30 PM mass instead of the 5:00 PM mass is because the 5 PM mass has ...less interesting ( I don't wanna go around insulting my church).... music. Life-teen or something. Whatever.

No comments: