Friday, December 07, 2001

The day started out so beautifully. Why couldn't it have continued beautifully? =(

The sunrise glided through some lovely colors: lavender, rose, pink-gold, gray-green, white, then full on gold-orange. I didn't turn on any of the lights in order to watch the swift yet very gradual color changes. Errrr, the rest of my day went downhill from there.

I'll just say my family is messed up. Gah, what else can I say, everyone has their family problems. I'm stuck between my fiery father and my just as passionate brother. Igh, I hate playing mediator, although I do getta power trip, mwahahaha. =P

I often forget that everyone has some duality or depth that I do not and will not learn about. There are probably about 15 people who reaaaaally know my brother's whole personality, my mom not included. I'm only able to see the opaque film across over most people's liquid identities. Yes, they're liquid, ever-changing, ever-flowing, nebulous, and hard to grasp. People aren't made out of paper like flat and two-dimensional stock characters, but have their own idiosyncracies, own quirks, own philosophies, whether they be conscious or sub-conscious.

At least, I think they are. Am I right? Or is my company comprised only of truely amazing people?

Anyway, I often forget that.

No comments: