Sunday, October 14, 2001

Homecoming was.....interesting. I don't think I want to go to another dance unless it's with a guy i've like for a while or it's with a bunch of friends (kinda like this time). Some parts were SO MUCH FUUUUN, and others were AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH. The DJ played the same music the whole time =( The only variance in music was the oldies music =) which was neato. My head is still muddled, which is why I'm blogging in short and choppy sentences; I'm sorry. Eaaagh. Music toooooo louuuuud. All the people that tried to dance with me I hit by ACCIDENT, just so you people know =P I'm not as confrontational as people think, unless it has to do with my BROTHER. YOU MAKE FUN OF MY BROTHER, YOU FEEL THE WRATH OF APRIL!!!! although my wrath may not be strong, it's passionate =P Iggggh, back to jeans and a t-shirt on monday ^_^

No comments: