Friday, October 19, 2001

Went to Knott's Scary Farm yesterday =) Fun fun! ^_^ I got there a little late, though, cuz I kinda took the wrong bus there =P Yeeeeep, stupid april. They all pitched in and paid for my ticket in honor of my birthday =D Yaaaaaaay!! =) Unfortunately, we missed the last bus and were forced to walk part of the way home =( I hope Anna and Lisa aren't in too much trouble.... my dad chewed me out for being half an hour late...... Ugh.
Ack, the 4 girls out of the 12 people that went were supposed to be "bonding," but that really didn't happen too much. The only people who had a bonding experience were Beverly and Andy, as well as Anna and Erico / Lisa and Erico. oooooooh wellllllllllllllll, maybe another time. We also missed seeing Khushboo and Neha =( Darn naggit!

No comments: