Sunday, August 12, 2001

The Concert on the Green was really fuuuuuuuuun and lovely =) Sarah managed to sit through the whole thing without going ballistic =P I owe her. My favorite selections were Paginini's "Carnival of Venice" and Gershwin's "American in Paris." Mr. Sisil conducted a Gloria Estevan medly =P I had no clue he was Assistant Conductor and Principal Clarinetist for the CPO! That's neat. My piano teacher happens to be the Chair for Cultural Arts in Cypress, so I wonder if the two know each other.

Oh, by the way, my piano teacher is running for Congress =P I think that's pretty neat, although I won't vote for her when she runs for president sometime in the next two decades. I'm more Democrat than Republican. Actually, I'm more Green than Republican.

"Absolutely, 100 percent!", "Prodigious!", and "Perfecto!" are three exclamations I'm absorbing into my vocabulary ^_^

Oh yea, today is my dad's birthday, woohoooooooooooooo!!!!!! Yay for him.

If I streak my hair blue, will people laugh? I really wanna streak my hair.

No comments: