Thursday, August 30, 2001

hmmm....i haven't blogged in a while. I'll blog about my Vegas trip in full detail sometime. For now, I have Man and Superman to finish. Man and Superman has many references to Mozart's music, so I'm pretty interested. I played out the little excerpts in the book.

My piano teacher's allowing me to choose any Debussy prelude I want (except for Fireworks and Mintrels) >) Either Debussy or MacDowell...tough choice =( I also getta pick another Bach prelude and fugue =D Maybe something from the second book this time around. Yayay, I can't wait to start learning my new pieces, even though I'm not quite sure what they are yet.

I wish I could have my piano lessons at my house, cuz I LOOOOVE my piano. It's so neat! I wish I could take it everywhere with me; people make enough jokes about me slinging my piano over my shoulder as it is. Maybe I should have stuck to violin; it's easier to carry.

No comments: